Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Zinfandel, Tempranillo, Pinot Noir, Grenache
- Scientifically formulated blend of wine yeast strains developed in collaboration with the Australian Wine Research Institute (AWRI) in South Australia.
- Alchemy III is a very high producer of 2-phenylethanol (rose), 2-phenylethyl acetate (floral and fruity), ß-ionone (raspberry) and acetate esters (fruity and candy).
- Produces complex wines with good structure and body.
- Alchemy III has a minimum temperature tolerance of 16°C (61°F) and an alcohol tolerance of up to 15.5% (v/v).
- Alchemy III is a strong fermenter with medium nitrogen needs, minimal SO2 production and glycerol production of 8-11g/L.
- Suitable for all red varietals.
|Dimensions||8 × 3 × 2 in|