Sale Sold out
Regular price $49.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
• Add the yeast as soon as possible after filling the tank.
• Respect the prescribed dose to ensure a good yeast
implantation, even in case of abundance of indigenous
• The temperature, choice of yeast strain, rehydration
procedure and cellar hygiene are also essential for
successful establishment of the population.
• Direct inoculation with rehydration: 20 - 30 g/hL
(200 - 300 ppm) (depending on the must characteristics
and vinification conditions).
• In case of stuck fermentation without rehydration:
30 - 50 g/hL (300 - 500 ppm).