Sale Sold out
Regular price $32.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast suitable for all types of wine. Selected for its resistance to high alcohol (16% vol.), its very low volatile acidity formation and its high production of polysaccharides.
• Add the yeast as soon as possible after filling the tank.
• Respect the prescribed dose to ensure a good yeast
implantation, even in case of abundance of indigenous
• The temperature, choice of yeast strain, rehydration
procedure and cellar hygiene are also essential for
successful establishment of the population.
• Inoculation with rehydration: 15-30 g/hL (150 - 300 ppm)
(depending on the must characteristics and vinification
• Direct inoculation: 20-30 g/hL.