Alchemy 4 Red-1kg
Sale Sold out
Regular price $122.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Pinor Noir, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Gamay, Nebbiolo, Sangiovese
- Scientifically formulated blend of wine yeast strains developed in collaboration with the Australian Wine Research Institute (AWRI) in South Australia.
- Alchemy IV was formulated for the production of intense red fruit characters such as cherry, red currant, raspberry and pomegranate.
- Alchemy IV is a high producer of ethyl esters, especially ethyl hexanoate (fruity), which contributes to the longevity of the fruit aromas. This yeast blend has a significant production of total esters and terpenes, while also diminishing the effect of methoxypyrazines.
- Produces smooth, round wines with heightened aroma intensity.
- It is a strong fermenter with medium nitrogen requirement.
- It produces minimal and SO2 and glycerol production at 8-11g/L.
- Alchemy IV greatly enhances the berry profile for rose wines.