Destainex-LF 5 kg
Multi-purpose oxidizing cleaner for organic soils and biofilmsDESTAINEX-LF is used at low levels to remove wine color, protein stains, mold, mildew, and biofilms from wine contact surfaces.
- Proprietary sodium percarbonate-based cleaning agent with microbial neutralizing abilities
- Can be used on stainless steel, galvanized metals, concrete, polyethylene (low and high density), polypropylene, plastics, flexible hoses, glass, and powder-coated surfaces.
- Can be used in both automated (CIP) and manual systems
- 100% active cleaning product contains sodium percarbonate complemented with proprietary surfactants and chelation agents, water conditioning materials, and rinse aids
- Works well over a wide temperature range (40-60°C/104-140°F)
- Requires no neutralizing rinse - Drain and remove from the system with a single-pass clean water rinse
Recommended for use with: Winery Surfaces, Tanks, Lines, Equipment
Recommended Dosage: Calculate potable water needed at 10% of the volume of system to be cleaned. The temperature of the water should be between 104-140°F (40-60°C). Depending on wine soil present use 0.5-1.5% w/v (0.5-1.5 kg/hL).
Preparation: Prepare appropriate volume of potable hot water, accurately measure the correct weight of the Destainex-LF. Slowly add the powder into the water mixing until a consistent solution is obtained. Initially the prepared solution will appear milky, but will soon clarify. Once the solution has clarified it is ready for use.
Storage: Store in a dry, odor free environment between 50-68°F (10-20°C) away from sunlight.